As part of the Revenge of Print project being spearheaded by the likes of Quimby's Bookstore and Atomic Books, we've dusted off the old scanner, hauled out the long-reach stapler and got the gang back together for another issue.
And the reviews are in! SHOCK CINEMA calls ER #51 "chock full of schlocky cinema and savvy analysis" while LIQUID CHEESE raves "Do yourself a favor and order one NOW!".
The digest-sized 56-page issue features a full-color cover and an action-packed lineup of articles, features and reviews including:
- AN ANGEL FOR SATAN: The Gothic Eurohorrors of Barbara Steele by Bryan Senn, author of A YEAR OF FEAR, SIXTIES SHOCKERS and GOLDEN HORRORS to name a few.
- BETWEEN SHEETS AND ROPES: Pro Wrestling and Its Scandalized Sibling Pornography – an ER exclusive by Jonathan Plombon
- NOSFERATU IN VENICE: An Appreciation by Rondo Award-winning illustrator Neil Vokes complete with original artwork
- Kami McInness' look at Ozploitation entitled A SIX PACK, STINKY FINGER AND THE LONG DRIVE HOME
- Plus, David Zuzelo on Bruno Mattei's THE JAIL, video, zine and comic reviews!
Ordering is easy – just use the button below to place an order on-line or send $6 cash ONLY (no checks or money orders, please!) and your shipping address to: Dan Taylor, PO Box 5531, Lutherville, MD 21094-5531. International shipments are $9.00.
(US & Territories) – $6.00
(All Other Countries) – $9.00